#BePopCultured With E!
E! is the only global, multiplatform brand for all things entertainment, pop culture and lifestyle.
We eat, sleep and breathe pop culture, delivering exclusive breaking news and in-depth celebrity coverage, red carpet livestreams, TV scoop and spoilers, lifestyle trends and tips, and what's viral now.
E! News' innovative, original video production capabilities include our Emmy-nominated E! Live 360 red carpet app experience; the first fully-produced weekly show for Snapchat, The Rundown; engaging, informative and fun Instastories on Instagram; and a lineup of studio-based productions created exclusively for Facebook Live with Live From E!, freeSTYLE and So True, So False. Our linear TV shows E! News and Daily Pop air in more than 150 countries, with 110 million viewers worldwide in 26 languages.
E! News has an unparalleled reach across all digital platforms and is the go-to destination to connect with young, influential, trendsetting consumers—anytime, anywhere—on subjects they care about. E! is the No. 1 Red Carpet destination with millennials, W18-49, and 88% of fans are watching LIVE!
The E! News audience is:
• 1.6x more likely to be ad-receptive
• 1.3x more likely to connect with brands on social platforms
• 1.4x more likely to be the first to try new products and services
We're No. 1 in Social Engagement:
• 1.3 billion: E! Total Roll Up (2017)
• 157 million: E! News Instagram (2017)
Here's how our latest monthly stats stack up:
• 663 million: Total engagement
• 145 million: Cross-platform video views (translating to 3,248 video views per minute)
• 433 million: Video views via Snapchat Discover & Stories, Instagram Stories & Video, and Facebook Live
• 78 million (and counting): Social followers/fans
• 24 million: Multiplatform uniques
• 1 in 4 U.S. adults access E! on one or more platforms and engage with our content across TV, digital and/or social in an average month.
Sources: (1) Nielsen Media Impact. Based on Nielsen Total Media Fusion/GfK MRI Survey of The American Consumer 12/1/2017 - 12/31/2017 (Television, Internet & Mobile). Reach definitions: TV Dayparts Minimum one minute, TV Programs Minimum one minute, Desktop/laptop At least one page impression, Stream At least one page impression, Smartphone At least one page impression, Tablet At least one page impression. TV Live + 7 Total Day. E! P18+ U.S. Reach %. (2) comScore Media Metrix multiplatform unique visitors (December 2017), Social Fans: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube (excluding talent accounts) as of December 2017. (3) 2017 GfK MRI Custom Cable weighted by Population (000) – Base: A18+; E! News watched last 4 weeks or Eonline.com accessed last 30 days. Psychographics – Ad Receptive & Engage with Brands on Social Platforms (Top 2 Box), First To Try New Products & Services (Top Box).